Call-Out Team Registration
Register online for the Call-Out Team!
There is one Call-Out Team for the City. This gives everyone equal opportunity to respond.
CERT members will not self-dispatch to any incident. Only the CERT Call-Out Teams that are requested by the LAFD may respond.
LAFD ALERT Messages (email, Twitter, radio etc.) are not official instructions or authorization to take action.
Call-Out Team members will receive notice of the call-out from the automated call-out system.
Effective 03/20/16: Each Call-Out Team member shall (in this order):
- Have completed CERT Basic training
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Volunteer Enrollment Form on file.
- Have a signed copy of LAFD Volunteer Acknowledgement of Policies on file.
- Sign up online on the form on this page.
- Have completed the “Call Out Team Training” class presented twice a year. To be able to drive one of the LAFD vehicles, you must have completed the DVOC Training.
- Submit your certificates for review and acceptance.
- If you are accepted, submit to a live scan and pass a background check.
- Please fax a copy of your certificates to 213-202-3187, or scan them (PDF only) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sworn in as a Disaster Service Worker.
Use the form below to sign up for the Call-Out Team:
Fill this form out again if you have any changes to your phone numbers or email addresses.
Remember to Download:
- All CERT Forms
- ICS-214 as PDF…OR…ICS-214 as Word Doc
- LAFD CERT Code of Conduct
- Call-Out Procedure (TO COME)
- LAFD Volunteer Acknowledgement of Policies
- Volunteer Workers Insurance Summary
- Hydration – Rehab Unit Procedures (with Radio Instructions)
- Wires Down Procedures
- Community Fire Patrol
- Available Soon: Vehicle Check List